For Sale Homebrew amplifiers, HF, 6M, 2M

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N1DSM, Sep 6, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N1DSM

N1DSM Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello all, I have a 3 home brew amplifiers that I recently received from an estate of SK W1RIL. I tried to gather some information about these from family members and friends but came to a dead end. So these will be listed as parts/not working as I do not have the high voltage power supplies for these to fully test. They do however have a 110v input, powered up on my trusty Variac and all do show filament voltage and the blowers work.

First is an HF 4cx1000a amplifier
    Second is 50MHZ 4cx1000a amplifier
    Third is GI47B 144MHZ amplifier

I can provide additional pictures of the outside, inside and whatever else interested parties that may be interested. If anything at all, these are good for parts. I am asking $600 EACH for any of the above. Tubes and sockets alone are worth well over that. Thank you for your time

Attached Files:

NK9Y, AD5NM, KA8UGB and 6 others like this.
  2. KN4DXD

KN4DXD Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

hello I would be interested in the 6 meter amp how much to ship to 32640 I am good on qrz

3. WA1ZMS

WA1ZMS Ham Member QRZ Page

Do you have photos of the inside of the HF amp? W1RIL was a very skilled machinist. I might like to have that amp. Send/post what pix you can please. Thanks, Brian

4. N1DSM

I sent you a message, but figure shipping to be about $30.

5. N1DSM

Perhaps I can send them to your email?

6. KA0JW

KA0JW Ham Member QRZ Page

I'm interested in the 2 meter amp. Do you have the schematics for the RF deck?
    Thanks, Jeff KA0JW

7. N1DSM

I do not have any schematics for these unfortunately.

8. KF0AF

KF0AF Ham Member QRZ Page

what happened to the hf amp? do you still have it?

9. N1DSM

Yes, I still have all 3 amplifiers. Haven't done anything with them.

KE9OL likes this.
  10. KE0SYB

KE0SYB Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I am interested in the HF amp, do you have pictures of inside and what tubes numbers? My QRZ email works for me.

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.