ad: ProAudio-1

For Sale Homebrew 80/40 AM transmitter & receiver

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC3NBN, Jul 9, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KC3NBN

KC3NBN Ham Member QRZ Page

Like the line board Transmitter. But bettet. Here is the transmitter. It is AM. Puts out 5 to 7 watts is crystal controled. And used plug in coil to change band. Has built in T/R switch and power and antenna output for the Regen Reciver. I have made a lot of contacts with Transmitter and reports have been good. Comes with one 40 meter coil, one 40 meter crystal. This is plug and play. All that is need is a Mic with 1/4 plug and a antenna. The Reciver is a regn with one stage of RF amp then rege n sector and 2stages of audio amp. The recive R can be used with head phones with a 1/4 phone plug. It is very sensitive and goes great with the transmitter. I also have a power supply that will power the reciver alone. I built every thing you see here. It is my own design. The Revived comes with one 40 meter coil and one 80 meter coil. I will supply wire diagram for the transmitter,recover and extra reciver power supply. All you need is a Mic head phones and an antenna and you have your own AM Station! I will sell allover or one piece at a time. What ever you want. I just need more room that is why I am selling these. It took a lot of time and care to make these. Asking make me an offer! Any questions feel free to call me at 814 341 69 four 1 or email at monanalisnicl@gmail dot com. Pick up is welcome shipping is an gal cost. Payment USPS money order bank check or personal check will ship afther it clears. Thanks for looking. KC3NBN

Attached Files:

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.