SOLD Home Brew AM Transmitter

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W9JCC, Jul 25, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. W9JCC

W9JCC Ham Member QRZ Page

This is the final item to liquidate in the Estate of Dave, KX9DK. Looks like an 813 final (tube not included), 807/1625 driver, AM modulation section, power supplies. A 19 inch rack houses the entire transmitter. A treasure trove of RF, audio, and power supply components for anyone into home brewing. The power supply, and audio transformers appear to be fairly new. Power supply & modulators rear view not shown.

This item is for pick up at the residence of SK, Kx9DK, in SE Wisconsin by appointment only.

ABSOLUTELY NO OFFER REFUSED! This gem will end up at the recycler if no one shows interest.

For more information contact one of the following:
    Frank W9JCC, e_mail <W9JCC@wi.rr.com>
    Dan KZ9B, e_mail <dizman078@hotmail.com>

gknghafcoafondob.jpg IMG_0253.JPG IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0246.JPG

gknghafcoafondob.jpg IMG_0253.JPG IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0246.JPG
    gknghafcoafondob.jpg IMG_0253.JPG IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0246.JPG gknghafcoafondob.jpg IMG_0253.JPG IMG_0252.JPG IMG_0246.JPG

W3ESE, K8AI, N2ZD and 7 others like this.
  2. WD4IGX

WD4IGX Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Is it allowed to post ABOUT this, maybe with a link to this ad, in the AM forum? It might be more likely to find someone who would appreciate it but I don't know the rule on such things.

N9TSL likes this.
  3. W9JCC

Thanks, Will look into it.

4. K2DED

K2DED Ham Member QRZ Page

THAT IS GORGEOUS! I WISH I LIVED CLOSER I WOULD COME GRAB THAT UP IN A SECOND....PLEASE KEEP TRYING TO FIND A HOME FOR IT, IT WOULD BE A SHAME FOR THAT TO GO TO SCRAP....ILL SHARE TO AS MANY PEOPLE I CAN...GOOD LUCK

N9TSL likes this.
  5. KC1KWX

KC1KWX Ham Member QRZ Page

If it were closer I would buy this. It would be a shame to scrap it.... Almost as much of a shame to use it for parts. I would love to put it on the air. This is soooo frustrating.

WD4IGX likes this.
  6. W9JCC

7. W9JCC

SOLD

N2EY likes this.
  8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.