For Sale HobbyPCB HardRock-50

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by AK4PI, Nov 6, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. AK4PI

AK4PI Ham Member QRZ Page

I purchased an assembled HardRock-50 kit from the ARRL annual auction in the fall of 2015. The kit (S/N 1251) build was documented and described in an ARRL equipment test in the December issue of QST magazine titled “HobbyPCB HardRock-50 160-6 Meter 50 W Amplifier Kit” by Phil Salas, AD5X. The article contains a complete description of the amplifier including performance test results for the completed kit.
    The amplifier included the installed optional internal automatic antenna tuner option. Installation and operation/performance of the tuner is detailed in an equipment test article in the March 2015 QST magazine also by Phil Salas, AD5X.
    I have enjoyed using the amplifier with my KX3 and can echo Phil's observations made in the two articles. This past summer, I purchased the optional KX2/KX3 to Hardrock-50 Interface but haven't used the amplifier with the interface. I am selling the Hardrock-50 amplifier, internal automatic tuner and interface (along with interconnection cables to connect to an Elecraft KX2/KX3 for $475 + actual cost of packing, shipping and insurance (if desired). Payment by PayPal is preferred. Send all serious inquiries to bmodlin282@gmail.com and Thank you for you interest. Bill Modlin, AK4PI.

DSC_0473.JPG

DSC_0474.JPG

DSC_0475.JPG

HR50.jpg DSC_0480.JPG

KG4SZS and KE9OL like this.
  2. KC7TBR

KC7TBR Ham Member QRZ Page

I am interested in your amp. Would you get back to me? Thanks, James

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.