For Sale Hm-2140A SWR/Power Meter

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KK4RDI, Oct 11, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-gcopper
ad: K3QNTad-1
ad: L-rfparts
  1. KK4RDI

KK4RDI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Good condition, a few scuffs on the top. Copy of the manual provided. $45 plus actual shipping. Grab one, they aren't making these any more! Ph# 904 228 7100, email good on Qrz.com, Paypal, money order, cash all good. Thanks KK4RDI Jerry. 21404sale.jpg 21404sale.jpg 4sale.jpg 4sale.jpg 4sale.jpg

2. KK4RDI

Guys there is nothing wrong with the glass on the left meter, pic was taken with my crappy windows phone, it's a reflection. Meter is still available.

3. K7LRC

K7LRC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Interested in buying the unit just for parts if you don't sell it. My 2141 has one bad meter and they are both the same in these Heath units.

4. KK4RDI

Locally on Craigslist a guy is selling 1 for $100. Lowest I can go for you would be $43 plus shipping from Florida. Let me know. kk4rdi.

5. K7LRC

K7LRC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you kk4rdi. It's good price for a complete working unit as you point out, however, I will continue my search for just the meter or a parts donor unit.
    73, K7LRC

6. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.