highlighted callsigns

Discussion in 'General Technical Questions and Answers' started by VK6UKR, Jun 28, 2020.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: abrind-2
  1. VK6UKR

VK6UKR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, ive been off for a while and just returned to the qrz website, ive noticed that the contacts made used to be highlighted if they used QRZ so you would know if they would be able to confirm but now they all look the same.
    Is this an issue with my computer or has something changed ?
    thank you for your time guys

kindest regards

Chris
    VK6UKR

2. G0JUR

G0JUR Ham Member QRZ Page

its a permanent change made by the administration of site.

3. VK6UKR

Was there a reason for it as it seems strange and basically now all we can do is highlight every contact again and ask for confirmation?

4. MM0LQF

MM0LQF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Yeah, its a terrible change, that people have been complaining about, but they have been refusing to change it back for some reason.

5. K3LI

K3LI Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Its why I dont and wont use it now.

6. K3XR

K3XR Ham Member QRZ Page

This is an easy reply just copy and paste from my recent post about logging.

Why does it seem that almost daily an issue concerning logging appears here on the Zed. I know some folks are into awards and such but who needs the aggravation? The purpose of the hobby is to chill out, not stress out.

K8PG likes this.
  7. VK6UKR

Who was having aggravation ?, but surely the main reason people use QRZ is for the logging be it for awards or otherwise.
    Im not sure why you think i am stressed and unchilled i was merely asking a question... perhaps if you arent willing to post something constructive then you should scroll past anything to do with logging and continue merrily on your crusade.

KD2TTM likes this.
  8. KA3CNC

KA3CNC XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I contacted qrz through email about the same issue an they told me that the change increased the speed of the website