High quality power cords, amplifier cables and more!

Discussion in 'Ham Made Gear' started by W8CHM, Aug 12, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
  1. W8CHM

    W8CHM Ham Member QRZ Page

    I am producing and selling Yasesu FT-101 series, Kenwood ts-520 thru 820s, Siltonix, Swan 260, 270 series power cords and accessory plugs and Amplifier cables. Several remote VFO cables and whatever you suggest that I may make.

    As a prior Mil Spec assembler, I know quality and how to maintain TQM.

    You are buying a quality, reliable and tested product. (Yes I own the very rigs I make these for and have them lined up in my test area to test prior to shipping.)

    I do it exactly like I did when I worked full line production. Right down to the soldering station and equipment.

    Here is my link to Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/usr/chimetech

    If you are looking for a perfectly made and functioning item, look no further. Plus I offer FREE DAILY SHIPPING!

    Send me a note if you want something I am not selling. I will answer a yes or no in a reasonable amount of time.


    I have been in the Electronics and Computer Career field for over 30 years now! I am degreed and certified.


  2. KC1ESB

    KC1ESB Ham Member QRZ Page

    Hi, Would you happen to produce the AT 50 ant tuner for the Kenwood ts 50? Believe molex are mini fits thx
  3. W8CHM

    W8CHM Ham Member QRZ Page

    I have printed out your request.
    I don't currently make them, but I will pull a schematic and see what I can produce. It will be a weekend project to research. I work throughout the week and do my research on the weekends..
    Thanks and stay tuned I will get back to you.


  4. W8CHM

    W8CHM Ham Member QRZ Page

    What length did you need?
    ELP-06V < that is the connectors needed.
    Looks possible. I have no way other than continuity to test this cable once produced. You are looking at a $30 cable assembled that you can try. Full refund of cable if not satisfied. I still need to find the connectors reasonable without buying a million of them...
    W7UUU likes this.

Share This Page

ad: elecraft