Canceled HF RADIOS, KENWOOD, ICOM, HEATHKIT

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KM4OP, Jun 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KM4OP

KM4OP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Here are three HF radios ALL work, briefly tested them. SELLING ALL “AS IS “

1, KENWOOD TS-570D full 100 watts, has minor blemishes. is missing original vfo rubber tire. also seems to be slightly off frequency. I did make several contacts with no issues. Only that I had to adjust vfo frequency. good signal reports, good audio reports. Comes with manual, short power cord. $500 split shipping. “ AS IS “

2, ICOM IC-735 Comes in original box, box is not in perfect condition . Radio has full 100 watts, has the plastic door most are missing. Original hand mic. Also comes with ICOM power supply IC-PS15 it has been modified with switch and LED works perfectly . Power cable has been spliced into original power cable right out of supply.
    good working radio, good reports. No Manual.

$495 split shipping “ AS IS “

3, HEATHKIT SB- 1400 full 100 watts this radio has cosmetic issues scratches, radio needs cleaning of controls. Works, I made a number of contacts with good reports . I Consider this radio a fixer-upper, but working . comes with power supply which also has scratches on case. Also comes with yaesu hand mic, power cord is on power supply.
    $ 275 split shipping “ AS IS “

Anyone wants to see more pictures email me. Only can put so many here on qrz . some files were too big even when edited

KM4OP@YAHOO.COM

Attached Files:

KB9NZW, KA8UGB and K5MTY like this.
  2. KM4OP

Attached Files:

3. W7UUU

W7UUU QRZ Lifetime Member Number 133 Administrator Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Hi Phil - all of your photos are kinda close and "scruched up".... can you post a FULL FACE view of the Heathkit? Showing the entire front panel, straight on?

Thanks!!

Dave
    W7UUU

K8XG and KB0FKT like this.
  4. KM4OP

Attached Files:

W7UUU and KA8UGB like this.
  5. WB2HIZ

WB2HIZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Good morning Phil , My Name Is Steven Kaplan My Call Is WB2HIZ I live Here In Florida in West Palm Beach :))
    Like to Make You and Offer to Buy your KENWOOD TS- 570-D I see that you are asking 500 .00 Dollars for it .
    but since we both live Pretty close To each other this way we could save on the shipping , I like to offer you
    450.00 Cash for her when I come to pick it up from you ??? if this sounds alright with you could you please email me
    at kaplan .steven 267@gmail.com an let me know if we got a deal ... Thank you so much , Have a Wonderful Day ,
    73 & Good DXING to you PHIL .

6. KM4OP

HELLO ALL, I AM TAKING BEST OFFERS ON THESE RADIOS. FEEL FREE TO MAKE OFFERS. Thanks 73 Phil KM4OP

7. KM4OP

PLEASE CLOSE THIS AD Thanks Phil

8. KN7S

KN7S Swapmeet Moderator Emeritus Volunteer Moderator Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Test

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.