help with finding parts for FT 100D

Discussion in 'Radio Circuits, Repair & Performance' started by WD8BWW, May 18, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-gcopper
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-rfparts
  1. WD8BWW

WD8BWW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Im working on an FT 100D for a customer. I have found Q1001 on the Main Board has several bad channels. The supplier part number is NJU3714G. I have checked with several after market suppliers and I can find the D and AV packages but not the G package. Has anyone out there ran into this problem/part. Yaesu does not stock them as they are discontinued parts.

2. K7JEM

K7JEM Ham Member QRZ Page

I found some of those listed from a Chinese seller on AliExpress. Don't know anything about the seller or the part, but something to consider if you can't get it anyplace else. Only $3.60 for 10 of them. Sell the rest on e-bay for $4 each or something:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/in-...lgo_pvid=d10330fb-7e46-47fa-9f18-8a1212592a43

3. W9GB

W9GB Ham Member QRZ Page

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  4. WD8BWW

WD8BWW XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thanks for the replies and looking. As for the Aliexpress hit i should have mentioned that I placed an order with them last week only to have it cancelled 3 days later. They reported the quality of the parts they had was bad.