ad: UR5CDX-1

Help Please with my personal QRZ page

Discussion in 'QRZ Site Community Help Center' started by G0DBE, Mar 4, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. G0DBE

G0DBE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi Gents,

Can someone please look at my qrz.com page as I'm having trouble just tiding it up.I would like a different background colour like blue.

Can I also ask if my traffic counter is out of date and my WAS report, or have these failed somehow, or can it be fixed.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further information.

Regards Lee G0DBE

2. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Good afternoon Lee, G0DBE, nice to meet you, :)

I will contact with Vlad UA6JD, he will be happy to help you, just be patient...... :D

73, Julio

3. UA6JD

UA6JD Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi , to set background color to other in CSS window in bottom line
    #t_bio.biodiv {background-color:#8B0000}

Change 8B0000 (brown) to another. The hex colors you can find here - https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_names.asp

Traffic counter feed ( feedjit.com ) is no available few years , so you can remove it.

What you mean about WAS report. What is it? It is state counter?

JA6XZS likes this.
  4. G0DBE

G0DBE XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello Vlad
    tnx for getting in touch with me. It is the tje state counter. if I a on my pc or any other pc it is not there. if I go onto an ipad or my phone Ican see my WAS in flag counter. Also the text in my bio is really all over the place.

Thank you again for you help Vlad,
    regards Lee G0DBE.

5. UA6JD

UA6JD Platinum Subscriber Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

I restore your US states counter

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

JA6XZS likes this.
  6. 2E0IXK

2E0IXK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello, I need some help.
    Ive uploaded a picture to my bio page, the only picture showing is my primary picture. Why isn't the second image showing?

7. EB1BSV

EB1BSV QRZ Lifetime Member #59 Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Step1
    Login, and Select "Edit", Select "Add or edit your pictures and QSL images".
    At the bottom of the page Select "Choose File". Then Upload. After all your images are uploaded you can use the "Set as Primary Button" to set the image displayed in the upper right hand corner of your page. "Select Done" When finished.

Step2
    Now Select "Add or edit your biography text, fonts, etc."
    Place the cursor on your page where you want the picture, and select the menu item "Image", Click "Browse Server" your uploaded images will display " double click on the image that you want. You can change the size of the picture by changing "Width" or "Height" or just click OK.

Please follow the URL for a Tutorial: http://www.qrz.com/page/pictures.html

73, Julio César. EB1BSV / KI7HPQ