Help confirming QSO.

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by K0CMH, Sep 3, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. K0CMH

K0CMH Ham Member QRZ Page

I have forgotten how to confirm QSOs in "My Logbook. Please help.

2. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

A confirmation will automatically take place when each party to a QSO independently enters their log data and provided both records agree by callsigns, mode, band, and UTC date/time within a 30-minute window. If a confirmation does not exist then it is possible that your worked party has not entered its record or one or more of the above fields lacks a match.

3. K0CMH

Tnx

4. K0CMH

I must be doing something wrong. I went into "my log" and saw two QSOs that did not have a star. I entered the call sign of one of the QAOs listed and then clicked "add QSO". I typed in the information I had about the qso which agreed with that already there. I got a message that I was entering a duplicate record. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

5. W1DQ

W1DQ Logbook Administrator Volunteer Moderator Volunteer DX Helper Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

You are being warned that a QSO record already exists compared with the new record you are creating. There is no need to enter a duplicate.

If the existing QSO in your logbook is not yet confirmed then two possibilities exist.
    1. Your worked party has yet to enter its record of the QSO; or,
    2. The QSO record in its logbook does not match the information in your record, with regard to callsigns, band, mode, and/or date/time within a 30-minute window.
    You might contact the party by e-mail or private message in an attempt to resolve the issue.