For Sale Heil Pro Set Elite Headphone/Boomset (with HC6)

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K4MTX, Nov 16, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K4MTX

K4MTX Ham Member QRZ Page

Fantastic Headset/Boomset from Heil Sound. Traded Joe,WD4FGB, for this headset during an IOTA event back in 2013 on Sapelo Island. I love the switch on the side. Certainly was helpful at times. I originally intended to use this with my KX3 but ended up not really ever using it. I did have to put in a special request to Elecraft to work on a firmware update to bring the audio levels up on the KX3 in order to work with the HC6 element (Howard, customer service, and Elecraft team are AWESOME and fixed the issue).

Condition is good. Some minor wear on pad covers (you can tell that they have some minor wear with fabric pilling here and there). Joe's callsign is on the metal band still (Sharpie lasts forever). Metal band is still very stiff (from minor use...so it may need to be opened up a bit so it doesn't become a head "vice" after 15mins). No noticeable issues anywhere else on the product. Since this was a trade...I don't have any boxes, adapters, etc.

Price: $134 USD (with free shipping via USPS)

Terms: Paypal only. Ship to CONUS only. No warranties implied (sold as-is).

Specs: Contains a fancy switch that allows you to change the phase and move the signal acoustically. Pretty cool actually. More details can be found here: https://www.heilsound.com/amateur/products/headsets/pro-set-elite

Savings: Approx. $50 USD plus shipping.

[​IMG]

Additional images are found here: http://imgur.com/a/udIXn

Notes: I have never tried to removed Joe's callsign. I am fairly certain that its in Sharpie...but you may be able to find something to remove it.

2. K6EL

K6EL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Instead of trying to remove the sharpie ink, add more sharpie lines to make it into an artsy design.

K6EL

3. K4MTX

K4MTX Ham Member QRZ Page

There you go...extra selling point to new buyer...opportunity to create your own art! :)

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.