ad: hrd-2

Canceled Heil Parametric Receive Audio System (PRAS)

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC3GUU, Nov 7, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KC3GUU

KC3GUU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

The Heil Parametric Receive Audio System (PRAS) is a state-of-the-art audio system that enhances the internal audio systems of amateur radio, shortwave, commercial, and CB receivers. The PRAS allows radio operators to modify, shape, and improve the audio output of their receivers using three separate equalization controls.

I purchased this to use with my Flex and found that I prefer the stereo sound of my JBL Control 2P's vs the mono sound of the PRAS. Otherwise this package does a superb job of digging out audio that is normally lost. This was only used for about a month and is in excellent condition. Also included is the original packaging. All sales are final, no returns.

Price is $350.00 shipped to CONUS only. PayPal Accepted

PRAS1.jpg PRAS2.jpg PRAS3.jpg PRAS4.jpg PRAS5.jpg PRAS7.jpg

AA8NN likes this.
  2. N8XCO

N8XCO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

These are $375 new from HRO. If you’d consider $300 I’d be interested

3. KC3GUU

KC3GUU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Brian, I appreciate the offer, but I have decided to hold on to it and use it on my IC-7610.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.