SOLD HEIL HC-5 Headset PLUS YAESU/TENTEC and ICOM Adapters

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KC8GL, Jun 13, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
  1. KC8GL

KC8GL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Used ( very gently used ) Heil HC-5 Headset with the Yaesu/TenTec AND Icom adapters.

This headset has been sitting in a ziploc bag along with the adapters and is doing nothing but gathering dust (well it's not really gathering dust if it's in a ziploc bag now is it) sitting in my desk in the shack.

I'll even throw in free shipping to the The United States of America (god, I love the sound of The United States of America; it has the sound of freedom ringing so loudly that if you pause while in the middle of your QSO you can hear it through the headset.)

I want a nice "no-haggle" purchase and the price is $160.00 USD (sorry no BitCoin or crypto's accepted) and you can pay me via PayPal by clicking on the link in this advert right here → https://www.Paypal.me/gjbednar/160.00

I'll ship it USPS Flat Rate Mail with tracking number and I'll even throw in the shipping boxes and the tracking number for absolutely NO EXTRA CHARGE!!

It works as it did the day it came out of the box with the HC-5 element originally installed from the factory. No mods, or anything; a totally stock headset from Heil.

As an extra bonus, I'll even throw in the ziploc plastic bags for free. qsl card.jpg

PayPal only please.

upload_2019-6-12_20-4-30.jpeg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    N3GY, N2NOW, KA0REN and 2 others like this.
  2. KC8GL

For questions, please use email address listed in QRZ.com - TNX and 73 de KC8GL

N3GY likes this.
  3. KD2SCE

KD2SCE Ham Member QRZ Page

I just have one question. Can you become verified first? I really want it but I also want to be safe. Thank you!

4. KC8GL

Well, I did it. I'm verified - but it will take two to three days even after I sent my code into QRZ via SMS text. BUT FWIW, I sell A LOT of product here:
    https://sites.google.com/view/kc8gl/
    So have a nice day!

N2NOW and N3GY like this.
  5. KC8GL

SOLD!!!

KM4AHP likes this.
  6. KC8GL

Thank you. But I’ve been “VERIFIED” for over 44 years. - sorry you missed out on an excellent purchase.
    73 de KC8GL - a “verified” QRZ.com paid subscriber, Advanced Class operator, and all around great guy. ( according to me and a multitude of Amateur Radio ops going back to logs kept on paper) - sometimes you have to make a decision, which you did. The roads of America are littered with flattened squirrels who couldn’t make a decision.

7. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Unverified Sellers - are sellers who have not yet completed the Verified User program at QRZ.
    As of July 1, 2019, only Verified sellers will be permitted to list in this forum.