Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by K2CAJ, Jan 12, 2021.
Wow. All cats here past and present just show up or are rescued from bad circumstances.
I can't pay money for a cat, not with having to pay for the food, medical care and housing. Must be a rich people thing.
1. QSL cards or QSL card postage
2. Tennis balls for antenna launcher
3. SD cards for Icom rigs and RPi machines
4. Band aids and motrin from blisters and back pain I got from hoisting wire antennas
5. Tupperware for covering non-weather-proofed outdoor antenna remote relay boxes
8. Electrical tape
Try rescuing parrots...
Yeah, that's my answer... Parrot food.
Next time you renew your license it'll be 35 bucks
I'm gonna need about Tree Fiddy.
Solder and zip ties.
A tow to 3,000 ft. at the gliderport.