Heathkit SB-230 Linear Amplifier

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K5JMM, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
  1. K5JMM

K5JMM Ham Member QRZ Page

*****Sale Pending***** Great, quiet little linear! This is a clean Heathkit SB-230 linear. It is rated for 1.2KW output in SSB mode and 1KW output in CW mode. This amplifier is incredibly clean and very well constructed. It comes with a good 8873 tube. It works well - guarenteed to be in good construction and working condition. Pictures available on request. No noisy fans, conduction cooling. 120VAC configuration.

For reviews see: http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1219

Includes manual - extra $20 value (you can't find free ones on the web!).

Buyer pays actual shipping. Asking $425.00 OBO. CONUS only. USPS Money Order only. contact me at k5jmm@arrl.net

Last edited: Jan 29, 2008
  2. N3JBH

N3JBH Ham Member QRZ Page

3. N8USA

N8USA Ham Member QRZ Page

I tried the link... here's the outcome.

:confused:
    Manuals for Heathkit:rolleyes:
    No manuals found.

Mods.dk are sorry, but there are no manuals, schematics or other files available for right now.

Have you a manual, schematic, service manual for a then mods.dk like to received this manual. If not the file are very big (over 7 Mb), you can email it. If the file is bigger, then you can upload the manual to the FTP server. Contact mods.dk for details and you will get the email or FTP server address for uploading.

Is there another link?
    Bill

4. KC9IUX

KC9IUX Ham Member QRZ Page

Hell, I think the asking price is resonable, regardless.:D

5. N3JBH

N3JBH Ham Member QRZ Page

It is on mods.dk

Hi Bill yes there is both manuals and schematics at that site. go to
    www.mods.dk click on the Manuals tab then HeathKit and you see them in there.

I Did not mean to imply the guys asking price was bad was only doing some tonque in cheek about manuals can not be found on the internet. Sadly today there is not much that can not be found on the internet it simply requires you to dig and search for it.

6. KC9IUX

KC9IUX Ham Member QRZ Page

I like it.

7. VU3DMP

VU3DMP Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi,

I wish I could get hold of all this good Equipments that are being put in QRZ, Antennas, Amps, Good Rigs etc... Its reasonable priced. but cant help it.. we do not find anything like this in India. Thanks...

8. KA7EZP

KA7EZP Ham Member QRZ Page

9. W1EAP

W1EAP Ham Member QRZ Page

I would use USPS $350 tomorrow

I understand your post, and I really would like your SB230. I hope you can accept this bid. I am in southern NJ near Seaside Park. Using a Icom 746PRO and a dipole about two foot above the roof. Being in a senior citizen development restricts the antenna options. The amplifier would let me get out of the pileup.
    Any way, thanks for considering.
    Ed
    W1EAP

10. W4EKY

W4EKY Ham Member QRZ Page

let me now if sell falls through.

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.