ad: chuckmartin

Wanted Heathkit SB-200

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W4LAC, Feb 12, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
  1. W4LAC

W4LAC Ham Member QRZ Page

Looking for, either a serviceable or working Heathkit SB-200. Must have good power transformer and clean on outside and inside, at minimum.

2. KE8AQW

KE8AQW Ham Member QRZ Page

3. W4LAC

I saw this post, but someone already expressed an interest in the 200. Thanks!

4. N2EWM

N2EWM Ham Member QRZ Page

I have one that was converted to 11m , not sure of your project??...but good p/s.
    Just kicking that out there if interested..bigbore808@gmail.com

5. W4LAC

Just sent you an email. Thanks for the reply here!

6. N2EWM

N2EWM Ham Member QRZ Page

7. W8QW

W8QW Ham Member QRZ Page

I have an SB-200 that works, tubes with very few hours on them. The only problem is the band switch is hard to turn from band to band. Essentially what needs to be done is simply take the band switch out, clean it and reinstall it, and Voila! You've got an almost new amplifier. Asking $450 plus shipping from 48879.

8. W4LAC

Can you email me some photos of it?

9. K1SZO

K1SZO XML Subscriber QRZ Page

You can reach out to Lou Parascondola (W1QJ) he may have one. (or a few) He keeps a lot of extra Heathkit (and other) amplifiers around for his business. (King Conversions / QRO King)

10. W4LAC

Thanks!

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.