Sale/Trade Heathkit Lab Breadboard ET3300

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WB2GLW, Sep 10, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. WB2GLW

WB2GLW Ham Member QRZ Page

This is a great breadboard kit.. To learn communications circuits, The voltages on the board were checked +12 -12 and 5 volts..

This breadboard comes with a lot of resistors and caps and coils, wires IC's and a lot more in plastic boxes.. NOT shown in my pics.

Also comes with a commercial kit for a VOX circuit.

This item was donated to my youth techie group. I feel its way to advanced for young kids.. I had a proto board for college engineering.. BUT nothing with build in power supplies..

So the proceeds goes to the youth group.. ASKING $100 shipped CONUS... OR I am open to trades

FLUKE DMM not included.. Just for testing

Mike WB2GLW

mkulyk12001@gmail.com

DSCN0337.JPG DSCN0336.JPG DSCN0334.JPG DSCN0336.JPG

2. N9LCD

N9LCD Ham Member QRZ Page

Mike:

Any manuals, books of experiments, etc?

N9LCD

3. WB2GLW

WB2GLW Ham Member QRZ Page

No sorry.. I am sure you can get that in the library or on the internet.. A lot of parts the wires for the bread board.. I saw a speaker that canh plug into the bread board.. You have the kit you can build for a VOX switch.. I saw some IC's some 4000 CMOS chips.. gates and such.. MORE than I can invento
    I would to trade this for something that would hold the kids more,, This is way to advanced for 3rd -8th graders.. They have the attention spam of minutes..

Mike

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.