SOLD Heathkit HW-8

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K9VP, Jan 12, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-BCInc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: l-assoc
ad: Subscribe
  1. K9VP

K9VP Ham Member QRZ Page

Selling this HW-8 as a tech special because it needs a little TLC. It receives well but there is a problem with the transmitter. 80 has good output, 40 a little less, 20 even less and hardly any output on 15. I have aligned this rig using the original Heath procedure and it seemed to align okay but still there is that output problem. As you will notice from the pictures, someone has drilled holes in the back panel to put in a keyer and an audio amp both of which were not working so I removed them. Tuning dial and all controls work nice and smooth. Due to age, sold as is with no warranty and no return. $100 and buyer pays shipping. Unit will be well packed and sent when payment received. My paypal is rogerc2288 at frontier dot com. email with additional questions.

Attached Files:

2. WB2TQC

WB2TQC Ham Member QRZ Page

I will take it . Is a P.O. money order OK?

3. K9VP

K9VP Ham Member QRZ Page

This item has been sold. Thank you.

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.