ad: cq2k-1

Canceled Heathkit HW-101 w/CW filter

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K9VP, Jan 18, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K9VP

K9VP Subscriber QRZ Page

Selling a nice Heathkit model HW-101 with CW filter included. This rig is complete and works. I have checked all tubes and have done an alignment according to the original Heathkit procedure. Transmit output is approximately 90 watts on 80 to 55 watts on 10. All of the controls are smooth and functional and I have had this rig on the air lately and have received good reports. As you can see, the cabinet is in very good shape with the exception of some minor scratches on the top cabinet. The radio will be packed well for shipment. This will make a nice addition to the Heathkit collector's stable. This sale is for the radio only. I will not accept returns due to age and reports of parts swapping. $275 and buyer pays actual cost of shipping via FEDEX. Paypal or Postal M.O. My paypal address and email is rogerc2288 at frontier dot com. Please email with any questions. Thank you for looking,K9VP.

Attached Files:

2. N5XJT

N5XJT Ham Member QRZ Page

Power supply???

3. K9VP

K9VP Subscriber QRZ Page

Radio only, no power supply available at this time.

4. K9VP

K9VP Subscriber QRZ Page

please cancel ad

5. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.