For Sale HEATHKIT HA10 WARRIOR 1KW AMPLIFIER

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WA4ALA, Sep 12, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WA4ALA

WA4ALA Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale is another classic "boat anchor", the Heathkit HA-10 Warrior. I have used this unit from time to time over the last six months and it has always performed as it should. I am asking $450.00 local pickup or $520.00 shipping/handling included. I do not accept PayPal so payment is to be made via United States Postal Service Money Order, said money order to be mailed via Express Mail. I will refund the money for the cost of the Money Order plus the cost of the Express Mail. This unit weighs around 90 pounds and is one of the old-fashioned Boat Anchors, thus the extra for shipping.
    warrior.JPG Due to the misbehavior of a very small minority of people who swap parts and other misdeeds, there will be no return on this item.

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.