I am currently working on a HA-202A Amp, when i opened it up i tested the two transistors and found one to be shorted. So I replaced the both of the transistors with the approved (from the schematic, and changed out the one other component needed). I re-aligned the amp and figured i would give it a qso test, about 2 minutes into the qso the output power dropped to about half. I tried to realign the amp again and no luck getting any more power out. In a last ditch effort i removed the transistors and tested them, and they are both ok still. So i am currently at a sticking point. Not sure what the next steps should be. I have though of going though the matching circuit and making sure all of the components match the specs called out for it. I can get photos and what ever else that would help.