SOLD HEATHKIT DX-60B Transmitter + original manual

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W5MP, Aug 13, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. W5MP

W5MP Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a superlative physical condition Heathkit DX-60B transmitter for sale. This is the last version, the "B" and must have been in storage for decades. It's ready to operate, ready for use in your ham shack. All functions good, AM and CW modes. RF power out is about CW 60 watts on 80m and tapers down to about 48 watts at 10m. I'll package well for safe arrival at your QTH. Please allow me to send to you via Fed-Ex Ground Service. (instead of U.S. Post Office, I prefer Fed-Ex for sending electronics) Includes an original publication assembly & operating manual, not an inferior reproduction. Sell for $160 + shipping. Here are photos for your evaluation of my well-kept, preserved DX-60B. E-mail or call anytime. (713) 502-2450 Mike W5MP

Attached Files:

AF7EC, K6PLR, W6GH and 10 others like this.
  2. W5MP

W5MP Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD-- I have a superlative physical condition Heathkit DX-60B transmitter for sale. This is the last version, the "B" and must have been in storage for decades. It's ready to operate, ready for use in your ham shack. All functions good, AM and CW modes. RF power out is about CW 60 watts on 80m and tapers down to about 48 watts at 10m. I'll package well for safe arrival at your QTH. Please allow me to send to you via Fed-Ex Ground Service. (instead of U.S. Post Office, I prefer Fed-Ex for sending electronics) Includes an original publication assembly & operating manual, not an inferior reproduction. Sell for $160 + shipping. Here are photos for your evaluation of my well-kept, preserved DX-60B. E-mail or call anytime. (713) 502-2450 Mike W5MP
    SOLD--

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.