For Sale HEATHKIT AT-1 TRANSMITTER and VF-1 VFO

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KB5RCF, Jun 17, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
ad: Subscribe
  1. KB5RCF

KB5RCF Ham Member QRZ Page

The AT-1 has worked well for me for the past year I have owned it but the power transformer is now overheating. I’m selling it for parts or hopefully someone can repair it. Cosmetically clean inside and out, no rust, and is original build plus a previous owner added a pilot light. Includes a copy of the manual and spare set of tubes. $90 shipped CONUS.

The VF-1 works fine and is cosmetically clean inside and out. No rust. Includes a copy of the manual, spare set of tubes, and cables. $75 shipped CONUS.

I'll sell both for $150 (with spare tubes and manual copies) shipped CONUS.

Cash or USPS Money Order only. No personal checks or PayPal. Please contact me through my QRZ e-mail address.

Thanks, 73, Dave KB5RCF.

IMG_3084.JPG IMG_3081.JPG IMG_3085.JPG IMG_3086.JPG IMG_3082.JPG IMG_3087.JPG IMG_3088.JPG IMG_3089.JPG

2. K1OIK

K1OIK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Great photos, very clean how much is shipping? When it overheats is it working OK?

3. KB5RCF

Hi Burt, Yes, the rig is working but the transformer is leaking small amounts of wax insulation and it smells like, well, melting wax. Shipping is included.

WA5JAV likes this.
  4. NE0X

NE0X Ham Member QRZ Page

i have a beater with good xfmer if needed. ron ne0x

5. K1OIK

K1OIK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

What's a beater?

6. KB5RCF

AT-1 Sold pending receipt of funds.
    VF-1 still available.

K1OIK likes this.
  7. KB5RCF

VF-1 price is reduced to $65 shipped CONUS ground.

8. W5RKL

W5RKL Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Ron,

I purchased Dave's AT1 transmitter.

I'm doing a "ground up" restoration of the AT1 transmitters (fully disassembly and rebuild).
    so I'm looking for AT1 spare parts.

I sent you an email asking about your "AT1 Beater".

I would appreciate any help/pictures etc you can provide of your Beater AT1.

Mike W5RKL
    www.w5rkl.com

9. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.