SOLD Heathkit Antenna Tuner SA-2040

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7TV, Mar 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K7TV

K7TV Ham Member QRZ Page

This Antenna Tuner covers 80 through 10 meters and is rated for 2000 Watts PEP SSB and 1000 Watts CW. It includes a 4:1 (balanced-to-unbalanced) balun intended for those who use balanced feedlines. There is also a terminal for connection of a longwire antenna. While the variable capacitors and the continuously adjustable coil (with 3-digit mechanical counter for readout) are large-sized with generous plate spacing and heavy coil wire, the weight of the unit (not including packing materials) is quite modest at 10.5 lbs. Other than some minor scratches on the cover, and a little missing paint at the left rear bottom (visible in photo) the unit is in very nice condition. Manual materials included. SA-2040 A inside.JPG SA-2040 A L back.JPG
    SA-2040 A front.JPG

I am asking $160 plus actual shipping. No trades. Contact me at ebasilier@cox.net

2. K7TV

K7TV Ham Member QRZ Page

I would ship this in a 20x16x9" box. If you want to estimate shipping cost, you can use these dimensions along with a total shipping weight of 13.1 lbs. More than 2" of foam padding protects the front and rear protrusions (knobs, connectors). The remaining 4 sides are protected with 1 to 2 inches. As an example, I used the Fedex website (ground shipping) and came up with $39.xx for shipping from my zip 85225 (Arizona) to a Louisiana zip code, 70466.

3. K7TV

K7TV Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD

4. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.