Headset OTTO V4-10434-s pinout ?

Discussion in 'Microphones, Speakers & Audio Processing' started by TA5FA, May 3, 2021 at 11:09 PM.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
  1. TA5FA

TA5FA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello there,
    I want to connect the OTTO V4-10434-S model headset I own to the ICOM 7300 HF radio. But I need your technical knowledge about the Microphone element.
    Electret condenser is my microphone element?
    or
    Is it a dimanic microphone and what is its impedance?

According to this information, I will make a connection adapter for the ICOM 7300.

tnx.

2. KB0MNM

KB0MNM Ham Member QRZ Page

Part number C101922 appears to be correct, yet you may need to drill down at this site to confirm your product: https://www.otto-comm.com/-/media/Common/manuals/manual804014revf.ashx
    It also seems that 9.6 VDC .24A may be involved per the ATEX specs document. Element for V4000 series 19db, 24db noise-cancelling headset (overall system). There is also a 3db element, part number is C816028.
    e-mail is shown as : info@ottoexellance.com yet phone 1-(847)-428-7171 may get more results ( though also a phone bill... ).
    The HT-750 and other radios which this may connect to typically would have internal electret elements, yet since the headset is ATEX rated- and includes o-rings, etc.- other types may apply. Dynamic is a remote ( no pun intended ) possibility.