Heads Up To New England CW Operators

Discussion in 'Straight Keys - CW Enthusiasts' started by K1LKP, Sep 7, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-Geochron
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Left-2
ad: abrind-2
ad: HRDLLC-2
  1. K1LKP

K1LKP Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

ham expo 2021.jpg

https://hamxposition.org/

EMAIL FROM BRUCE

CWops Table at HamXposition, Marlboro MA, Sept 10, 11, 12

Bruce Blain
    <k1bg.bruce@gmail.com>
    9/6/2021 1:00 PM
    To qrz@blainfamily.com

Everyone,

CWops will have a table at the upcoming Northeast HamXposition in Marlborough, MA, next weekend (https://hamxposition.org/). Most of the activities will be on Saturday, and I am going to try and have laptop and monitor available for the traditional RufzXP Morse copying competition. I will also be speaking at 2PM on Saturday on “CW Academy”. If you know of any aspiring CW students, please let them know.

I am looking for volunteers to help “man the table”. Besides the CWops table and giving the CW Academy talk, I’m president of my local club (which also has a table) and ARRL Affiliated Club Coordinator for Eastern Massachusetts. My availability will be limited and could use some help. Most of the activity will be on Saturday.

We traditionally get together for a group picture at 10AM at the Dayton Hamvention, and I think we should continue that tradition at HamXposition. So I am asking all CWops members to meet at 10 am at the club table for a group photo.

Please let me know if you plan on attending, and PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN SPEND SOME TIME AT THE TABLE.

Thanks in advance,

Bruce, K1BG

PS. If you want to reach me quick, five-oh-eight, three-four-one, 5124 works!

2. K1LKP

3. K1LKP

4. K1LKP

5. K1LKP

6. K1LKP

7. K1LKP