Having trouble confirming existing confirmation requests

Discussion in 'Logbook User Forum' started by KI5DNS, Aug 18, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. KI5DNS

KI5DNS Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello my name is Brent KI5DNS. I'm having trouble confirming existing requests on my log list. I have tried several ways to enter that confirmation and I can't find how to do it. I have went to the senders information and tried to find out how to confirm it and I've went to the operating handbook. I'm sure you have the info in the handbook, but I can't locate it! Could you please help me out so I can confirm all these QSOs. Sorry for the trouble, but I'm fairly new on QRZ and I'm still learning all this good stuff! Thank for your time! Brent KI5DNS

2. KP4SX

KP4SX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hi,
    You'll see a listing of incoming requests. I guess you have made it that far. Then when you select one that you want to confirm just click the confirm button.
    Then a page will come up asking you to fill in QSO information. The tab on that page should say 'QSO Info'. Stay there-don't go anywhere else!
    You'll need to fill in the time and adjust the date, band, etc from YOUR record then hit Save. Done.
    For it to confirm, these details need to match what the sender has submitted. You CANNOT see what he submitted. The time must match within 30 minutes.
    If for some reason you can't achieve the confirmation you'll have to contact the other person directly and figure out why your logs are not matching.

3. KJ4VTH

KJ4VTH Ham Member QRZ Page

Whatever you did to confirm K0STP worked so do more like that. :)

4. NU6R

NU6R Ham Member QRZ Page

What can you do if the other person's account doesn't publicly show their email address?

5. SV2OEL

SV2OEL Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello my problem is a rejected QSO ,i try to confirm a contact and the system all the time flash a problem with -time or date- .How to confirm this QSO again and how to remove the red badge.THANK U de sv2oel 73