ad: MultusSDR-1

Harry coxen kc3iot

Discussion in 'Ham to Ham References' started by N9PAR, Nov 19, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: l-assoc
  1. N9PAR

N9PAR Ham Member QRZ Page

Harry coxen KC3IOT just be careful dealing with him. We were supposed to trade a D104 for a Icom radio. According to the post office it was delivered. He has given me so many stories I can’t keep them straight. I’m not mad just a little disappointed.

2. N1UXA

N1UXA Ham Member QRZ Page

Can you give us more details? What happened? Did he say your item was not received so he didn't send his item to you?

3. KC3IOT

KC3IOT Ham Member QRZ Page

First of all I told you I had been very sick and when you text me last night I was my hospital bed trying to get well. now you know a stock D104 is not equal in value to a Icom dual bander but I had no use for it and wanted the D104. now ive done a lot of deals on facebook amazon and Ebay theres never been a issue because my shipments came via ups and fedex and were left on my back step where I requested. however usps wont follow that even though I filled out the form they have left my prescription meds out at the road next to the mailbox or at my mancave door out close to the road because im on a walker I check my mail 2 times a week I told you I have good days and bad you were fine with that now I will check for it again but I don't have it if I did I would have sent you the radio ive been scammed before and didn't like it at all and would never do it had you talked to me like a man you would know I have been very sick and nothing is more important than me getting well. but you chose to come here like a idiot making accusations and I am mad you are slandering my name instead of talking to me. so here is what ill do if the mike is at my home ill send it back to you cod for the shipping cost and were done like ill rip you off for a 40.00 mike and I was trying to help you with a radio I paid over 300.00 for. I was letting you get it because I replaced all my dual banders with Fusion & DMR dual banders this is what I get for being nice I pray your not typical of all hams

4. AJ4GQ

AJ4GQ Ham Member QRZ Page

How did things turn out? Would love to hear from both parties.

N1UXA likes this.
  5. K0MB

K0MB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

No news yet?

6. KC3IOT

I received nothing and I spoke with the post office today again this time I got the postmaster and he was aware that there was a problem with where his carriers leave packages in the wrong place where they can be seen and stolen and have had other complaints in my community he assured me this problem will be corrected and they will apprehend the thieves I also elaborated that with his preadosessor I had a form that stated all my packages get left on my back step not at the door closest to the road in the open that part of the building is unoccupied its my mancave I haven't been in there in 2yrs because there are to many steps to get in to it im on a walker it just so happened I went to town and coming back in I saw a package from R&R Communications in Wilmington , De of a radio I ordered from them had I not gone out it would have been stolen im not in a bad area but we have new folk from the city moving in the area and bringing their city habits with them if he sent the mic I don't have it if id received it he would have gotten the radio plus I get loads of packages but by fedex and ups and they are left on my back step as I requested IJS

7. KC3IOT

still no microphone and on advice from a good friend I looked at some of his post after attending our amateur radio club Christmas Party let me tell you I had a great time and they looked after me and it touched my heart you ladies and gentleman are tops in my book and I thank you I haven't smiled or laughed in months but back to the subject at hand it seems im not the only one you take issue with you have wrote quite a few people up on here why?????? be a man!!!!!!! I think the problem is you it seems every deal you do goes bad why is that the only issue under my name is you that speaks volumes and you told your daughter that you don't want her in ham radio I assume because you don't like hams well my question is if we are so bad why are you here on a ham site crying the blues fella grow up straighten up and stop being a scammer and drama queen ive said my last comment on this im done with you God bless you anyway