For Sale Harris 6m 50 MHZ Amplifier SSPA

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by G6YZC, Jan 13, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: l-BCInc
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. G6YZC

G6YZC Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a few Harris 6m SSPAs for sale. If you are looking at this then you most likely know what these high power 6m amps are already. Over the years I have sold over 160 SSPA's for 6. 2 and 222 so rather than me fill QRZ.com answering your questions on these great VHF amps I have put together an email that will answer many of your questions. If you drop me an email to g6yzc@msn.com or txt/call me on 978 906 5524 I will send you a copy. The email not only contains information on these amps but also on much of what you need to put one on the air. I have happily walked hams though getting their first SSPA on the air and will gladly do so
    again.

These amps are $500 + Shipping with the option of an OEM set of DC, PTT and RF connectors for $50 along with your amp sale. I also have a couple of less expensive SSPAs ( Amplifiers) for 6m available.

I have a very, very, limited supply of 2m 1KW++ SSPAs available towards the end of January. These have gone very quickly.

Questions? Please feel free to contact me at g6yzc@msn.com or call/txt 978 906 5524

Paul N2EME

As there is some confusion amongst the moderators at QRZ.com as to whether they require my FCC Callsign in the picture or the QRZ issued avatar letters in the picture. I have included both, as well as all other government issued callsigns that I have previously held, as I do not want to offend anyone at QRZ. I am hoping that this is what hams who hold multiple callsigns are supposed to do.

If the item being offered is valued at more than $250.00 then the sellers callsign must appear in at least one photo, set and taken alongside the item offered for sale. Handwritten callsigns are preferred. Callsigns which are digitally superimposed (photoshopped) onto the picture are not allowed. Harris1.jpg Harris2.jpg harris 4.jpg 6m harris 3.jpg

2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read our Swapmeet Safety Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling safety rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Our moderators review every post in this forum and will flag or delete those that do not conform.