ad: GNOHF-1

SOLD Hardrock 50 HF Amplifier Amp

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by N4MMI, Feb 27, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. N4MMI

N4MMI Ham Member QRZ Page

I am offering for sale my HobbyPCB Hardrock 50 Amplifier. I've since purchased another amplifier, so this one is surplus to my needs. It runs perfectly with no issues whatsoever. About 2.5 watts of drive results in 50 watts of output, plus or minus on the HF bands. 1 watt of drive yields 20-25 watts out. I've run it on 10, 20, and 40 meters with good signal reports using my KX3 to drive it.

This unit doesn't have the QSK board or the antenna tuner board installed, but it is a post 1200 serial unit (Revision F) so you can install both if you so decide. The manual states that these are SWR resistant to the extreme; they cannot be damaged by either a dead short at the output connector or with no antenna attached. I've never tried that, but it is a rugged little amplifier. Service from HobbyPCB is awesome. I had a rubber foot fall off this unit somewhere in my radio room and they sent me a new set of four feet within days. Now that's service! Again, this Hardrock 50 works perfectly.

A wonderfully affordable solution to get your QRP rig's signal out during poor ionospheric condition!

It is for sale for $265 which includes Priority Mail shipping nationwide. I'll entertain international orders, but shipping will be extra. I accept payment by PayPal or USPS Money Order. My address and email are correct here on QRZ. My email is nmmi9100 at aol dot com. I've been on eBay for 19 years under the same handle, nmmi9100, so if you'd like to look me up there, please do so. I welcome questions.

73, David, N4MMI

Hardrock 50.jpg Kg54WG0BQ0iEpFKj48wJsQ.jpg kLLocAVoR9uPIeAFLdLbAg.jpg IMG_6077.JPG mGQNmVH7TMGZl6WHRuduRQ.jpg IMG_6084.JPG NiIDAbKnRoCFI638KQzZOQ.jpg I%rjDIaWR5W95eSV2mwKoQ.jpg IMG_6075.JPG

KU3X and KE9OL like this.
  2. N4MMI

N4MMI Ham Member QRZ Page

This sold yesterday and was marked as such. K8SU is the buyer. Payment has been received and the amp shipped out Priority Mail on 27 February 2019.

I think the sold status of the thread and the last post were lost in the system maintenance yesterday.

/David, N4MMI

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.