For Sale Harbach Upgrade kits for Heathkit SB-200/201 Amplifiers

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K7LJ, Aug 23, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. K7LJ

K7LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

I purchased these Harbach Electronics Amplifier upgrade kits at a local hamfest, intending to update my Heathkit SB-200 Amplifier. But I updated my Drake L-4B Amplifier, instead, and don't need these SB-200/201 kits.

1) The complete PM-200 Power Supply kit, with new circuit board, all parts, including the six-new electrolytic capacitors. $85

2) The SS-201 Soft-Start, this one is intended for use with 240V AC Input. The instructions say that if 120V AC Input is used, the four - 20-ohm, 10W resistors need to be changed to 10-ohm, 10-Watt resistors.
    The currently-offered SS-201-240 limits inrush current during Amplifier start-up by placing a small resistive load in series with the AC mains. The load is switched out of the circuit by the relays a few milliseconds later. The soft-start mounts inside the amplifier and safely limits inrush current to protect hard-to-find and costly-to-replace ON-OFF switches, tubes, filter capacitors and high voltage transformers. The kit is for SB-200/201 amplifiers operating from 240 VAC mains and includes power resistors for 240VAC mains operation (20Ω 10 watt). $25

3) The RY-200 is a Replacement T/R Relay for the SB-200/201, with the resistor to make the amp work properly with the new relay. $25

4) The FM-200 Replacement Fan and Motor, with all brackets and hardware. $45

I also have an SK-401 Soft-Key kit for a Drake L-4/L-4B Linear Amplifier, which lowers the amplifier's keying voltage from the original +120VDC down to about +0.7VDC, so it can be safely keyed by modern solid-state radios. $25

All prices shown include USPS shipping to CONUS locations. Payment by check or money order, no PayPal, no trades.

Attached Files:

2. WB8WKQ

WB8WKQ Ham Member QRZ Page

I'll take the RY-200 TR Relay. Send a check to your QRZ address? Regards, Jeff WB8WKQ

3. K0LBR

K0LBR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello, I'll take the SS-201 Soft-Start Kit. Would you prefer payment to QRZ Address by Check? Thank you, Steve K0LBR

4. K7LJ

K7LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

5. K7LJ

K7LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, send to my QRZ.com address. Please note what you're buying when you send payment. Thanks!

6. K7LJ

K7LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

Yes, send to my QRZ.com address. Please note what you're buying when you send payment. Thanks!

7. K7LJ

K7LJ Ham Member QRZ Page

All Harbach kits have been sold now, except for the new FM-200 Fan and Motor.

8. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.