SOLD Handheld SSB/AM/FM Countycom GP-5 Receiver LF/MF/HF Shortwave

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by KJ4YZI, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
  1. KJ4YZI

KJ4YZI Ham Member QRZ Page

For sale, the Countycom GP-5 handheld AM/FM/SSB portable receiver, can tune in ham bands, and AM broadcast, or FM radio stations. Has attached telescopic antenna, an additional AM bar antenna that plugs in the top, and a long wire antenna that clips onto the telescopic whip. Runs on 3 AA batteries for a very long time. A little quirky to tune from one end of the band to the other, not really high speed, but overall I never really used it, it has been sitting for a couple of years. Also has 2 included soft cases that can be used for belt carrying of the radio. Will sell for $70 shipped. Just powered it on, so I know it works... USPS with tracking. email is good on QRZ and that's the only way I will hear from you. PayPal only. Give me a couple of days to ship please, I work.

Attached Files:

N4UVR likes this.
  2. KJ4YZI

KJ4YZI Ham Member QRZ Page

SOLD!!

3. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.