Hamvention® 2019 Award Winners Announced

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by K8KSU, Mar 13, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: DLSpec-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. W1PJE

W1PJE Ham Member QRZ Page

Congratulations to Dr. Nathaniel Frissell W2NAF, the 2019 Hamvention Amateur of the Year. Dr. Frissell has worked tirelessly to connect the amateur radio and professional scientific community in innovative new ways for the benefit of science and for improved knowledge about our charged upper atmosphere, and radio propagation central to our radio hobby. I forecast great things to come from his continued leadership, in the cause of advancing human understanding about our planet's atmosphere.

To learn about HamSCI and its efforts, visit its home page at http://hamsci.org .

W1CBD and KB1GKN like this.
  2. BH6PJL

BH6PJL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Congratulations!!!

3. W2NAF

W2NAF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thank you Mike, Tim, Chip, Phil, and all! It is a great honor, and I am very appreciative. None of the HamSCI work would have been possible without the enthusiasm and support of the whole ham radio community. It's been great, and I look forward to much more! I hope to see many of you at the HamSCI workshop at Case Western Reserve next week!

73 de Nathaniel W2NAF

W1CBD, W1YW and WY7YL like this.
  4. WB8SCT

WB8SCT QRZ Lifetime Member #205 Platinum Subscriber Life Member QRZ Page

Congratulations to all the Winners. You are all very deserving of the honor! Looking forward to meeting them all at Hamvention 2019
    Jack, WB8SCT

W1YW likes this.
  5. KJ8O

KJ8O Ham Member QRZ Page

I have worked Fred AB1OC a number of times in either contests or special event operations. A very good ham radio operator and my congratulations to the Nashua Area Radio Society!!!

VY 73 de Joe KJ8O

W1CBD likes this.
  6. K4OM

K4OM Ham Member QRZ Page

Nashua was buried in Kentucky, At Spendthrift Farm.

W1YW likes this.
  7. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

But the horse can do!
    :)

Nah. Nashua is a Tech hub in NH, dominated by the presence of BAE and other defense contractors.

W1CBD likes this.
  8. ZA1DD

ZA1DD Ham Member QRZ Page

SUKSESE TE METEJSHME 73
    DRINI DERVISHI
    ALBANIA
    ZA1DD