ad: Schulman-1

HamCation 2017 At The Alpha Antenna Booth First Day 2-10-2017

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by N4CPR, Feb 15, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: abrind-2
  1. N4CPR

N4CPR XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Today we are at HamCation 2017 on opening day. We are at the Alpha Antenna booth #61-62 doing a meet and greet with alpha antenna and Powerfilm Solar. HamCation We had a great first day. I did an interview with Gordon West and had a fun time with Hope Lea KM4IPF who is the youngest ham radio operator in the country at 10 years of age. Her younger sister Grace Lea KM4TXT who is a technician ham radio operator upgraded to general class license at the show today. Congrats to Grace!! Both young ladies will be at HamVention 2017 in Xenia,Ohio look for them and say hello.

It was nice to meet all of you who stopped by the booth and those who shared your stories with us on how you use your alpha antennas.

I hope you enjoy the video and share it with your ham radio friends.

N3ZPC, W4MMR, NA4RA and 10 others like this.
  2. N4CPR

Thank you for watching.

Mike

N4CPR

3. N9PBD

N9PBD Ham Member QRZ Page

Thanks Mike, great video!!!

4. W2MGF

W2MGF XML Subscriber QRZ Page

If this is not a inspiration to everyone at any age to go get the ticket nothing is great job young ladies and it was also
    nice working grace I was her 3rd contact right ater she got on as AG so proud of her 73
    DE W2MGF NYC

5. K0PIR

K0PIR Ham Member QRZ Page

Awesome young ladies! Hope to hear them on the air.

6. N4CPR

Thank you for watching Mike. The Lea family is AMAZING!!
    Mike
    N4CPR

7. N4CPR

Thank you for watching Rich. We are Blessed to have this whole family in our club here in Florida

8. WV4M

WV4M Ham Member QRZ Page

What a great video! Thanks for taking the time to make it and share with us here on QRZ.

9. KR6AUL

KR6AUL XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Sorry to correct you but
    Hate to correct this because I applaud these girls. I believe you meant to say that KM4IPF is the youngest Extra ham since her sister is younger. Also, Meredith, KM6GTK, who's grandfather is Norm K6YXH, is only 6 years old ;)

10. N4CPR

You are correct Raul I meant to say Hope is the youngest extra class operator in the country. I have corrected that on the original video but it does not correct it here on QRZ. Thank you for bringing that to my attention Raul.

Mike

KR6AUL likes this.
  11. NA4RA

NA4RA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Excellent video! Thanks Mike. 73

12. N4CPR

Thank you for watching.

13. N4CPR

Thank you for watching I hope you share it with your ham radio friends.

WV4M likes this.
  14. WX4TV

WX4TV Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

15. N4CPR

That's funny I know them and you ,,,,,LOL!! Yes everyone should checkout there YouTube Channel!!