ad: CQMM-1

Ham Talk Live! Episode 95 - Daily DX with Bernie, W3UR

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WB9VPG, Dec 27, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-3
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
  1. WB9VPG

WB9VPG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Bernie McClenny, W3UR will take your questions LIVE on this week's episode of Ham Talk Live! We will be talking all things DX... upcoming DX opportunities, tips to working DX, and Bernie's web site, email newsletter, blog, and twitter feed called the Daily DX (and Weekly DX).

Tune into Ham Talk Live! Thursday night at 9 pm Eastern time by going to hamtalklive.com. When the audio player indicates LIVE, just hit the play button! If you miss the show live, you can listen on demand 24/7/365.25 also at hamtalklive.com; or a podcast version is on nearly all podcast sites a few minutes after the live show is over. Some sites include Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, SoundCloud, and iHeart Podcasts; and it's also available on YouTube.

Be sure to CALL in with your questions and comments by calling 812-NET-HAM-1 live during the show, or by Skype. Our username is hamtalklive. You can also tweet your questions before or during the show to @HamTalkLive.
    Bernie-at-Convention-778x438.jpg Daily DX logo.gif

2. DK7PE

DK7PE Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Bernie,
    good to hear from you!
    Enjoy your trip to V4! Same time I will be in V5 trying to do some 160m during CQWW160M CW.
    Happy Ney Year!
    73s Rudi DK7PE

Hi Neil,
    Happy New Year to you and yours. Thanks for the very interesting Interview.
    73s Rudi

Last edited: Dec 30, 2017
    WB9VPG likes this.
  3. K3LU

K3LU XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Unfortunately I didn't get around to tuning in live but was not disappointed with the archived podcast. Besides if I miss something, I can always stop, go back and relisten. As a subscriber to DailyDX it was great to hear Bernie field Neil's questions. Good job fellas!
    See you in the pileups,
    Ulis, K3LU

WB9VPG likes this.