Ham Talk Live! Episode 50 - Joe Goes to Xenia - A Sneak Peak at Hamvention's New Home with K0NEB

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WB9VPG, Feb 1, 2017.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. WB9VPG

WB9VPG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thursday night at 9 pm Eastern time on Ham Talk Live!, we're gearing up for the Dayton Hamvention! Joe Eisenberg, K0NEB, will be here to tell us about his recent trip to Xenia, OH and the Greene County Fairgrounds, which is the new home of Hamvention. We will take your calls LIVE as Joe tells us some of the early details of how the planning is coming along for Hamvention in a new location. Plus, it wouldn't be a show with Joe if we didn't talk at least a little about kit building. Joe will share with us some information about some new kits like the Bayou Jumper.

So tune in LIVE to the show by going to hamtalklive.com, and once the live show appears just hit the PLAY button. And join the conversation during the show by calling 812-NET-HAM-1 (812-638-4261) or by Skype at hamtalklive. Or, you can tweet us @hamtalklive.

If you miss the live show, Ham Talk Live! is available 24/7 on demand at hamtalklive.com and most podcasting services.

d07268.jpg hamvention-group.jpg photos.medleyphoto.10791071.jpg

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    K9PLG and WD9GCO like this.
  2. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Wow! You got both the 'hat guy' and the 'hat gal'!

Joe is usually the one TAKING the pictures:)

The 'hat gal' is a very nice person and obviously creative:KB3OQV (Kristen). That's actually her HAIR up there...not a hat!:) I will post a more recent photo in a second...2016 Dayton.

:)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    WB9VPG likes this.
  3. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

IMG_1726a.jpg

W3GJD, WC3P, KF4ZKU and 3 others like this.
  4. WB9VPG

Yep! Both great people!

5. NN1C

NN1C Ham Member QRZ Page

WB9VPG likes this.
  6. NI9Y

NI9Y Ham Member QRZ Page

I used to have that much hair.....

WC3P likes this.
  7. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Dan--

You were a hippie:)?

Chip W1YW

8. K2HAT

K2HAT QRZ Volunteer Volunteer DX Helper QRZ Page

I am still waiting for the maps of the Flea Market, showing the Size of the spaces, and the Online Fleamarket Registration.

I have prepaid, not just booked, but prepaid for 3 Hotel rooms for 4 nights, and am sorry that I did this in advance.

9. WB9VPG

Yeah, I heard there's a software issue they are having with the registration. It should be coming soon. With all the re-planning, things are running behind.

10. KL7AJ

KL7AJ XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Joe's been costing me a lot of money lately....every time he describes one of his QRP projects, I'm compelled to go out and build one myself. :)

W1YW likes this.