ad: Flexradio-1

Ham Talk Live! Episode 34 - School Club Roundup with Lew Malchick, N2RQ

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WB9VPG, Oct 4, 2016.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: abrind-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
  1. WB9VPG

WB9VPG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Thursday night at 9 pm ET on Ham Talk Live!, Lew Malchick, N2RQ will be here to talk about the upcoming School Club Roundup October 17-21. Find out what it's all about, and get on the air and give those schools some contacts! And if you're a school club or hoping to get one going, we'll also talk about how you can participate as well.

Listen LIVE at hamtalklive.com, and call in with your questions at 812-NET-HAM-1, Skype hamtalklive, Tweet @hamtalklive, or comment on the web site. If you miss the live show, the archive is always available at hamtalklive.com and available for download on all the popular webcasting portals.

n2rq.jpg

N2YGI likes this.
  2. KO5AOK

KO5AOK Ham Member QRZ Page

Very much enjoyed the show. Great information about the history and workings of this event. Thanks! I looked at my log, last time I worked SCR I contacted 37 schools. Looking forward to this next round, starting Oct 17th. 73 KG0UFO

WB9VPG likes this.
  3. KF7PCL

KF7PCL Ham Member QRZ Page

The SCR is always very challenging on the West coast. Most of the participants are in the Eastern side of the US and their signals are generally pretty weak

4. WB9VPG

WB9VPG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

There are several west coast stations on SCR, but we hear them mostly later in the evening.