ad: elecraft

Ham Talk Live! Episode 209 - How Hams Can Help COVID-19 Research

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WB9VPG, Apr 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-3
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
  1. WR2E

WR2E XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I believe that you are now promulgating internet Covid hysteria.

NOT NECESSARY!

N8ZI likes this.
  2. N8ZI

N8ZI XML Subscriber QRZ Page

No reason to waste time with the COVID19 hoax as very soon the sheep will learn it is less contagious and deadly than the common flu.

In fact if Gates, Fauci, Birx, WHO and Gates puppets at the CDC hadn't lied and fabricated the numbers, none of this would've ever happened.
    Fauci himself violated a US moratorium, stole 3.75 million of taxpayer dollars and took COVID19 to China for development into the boogie man virus with President Obama's knowledge and permission.
    Shortly after Trump was inaugurated, Fauci was recorded on US national news stating this administration will experience a pandemic of great proportion. How did he know years in advance? He and the leftists created it.

Search Dr Jensen, who is also a US Senator, Dr Shiva and Dr Buttar and thousands of Doctors around the world that are blowing the whistle on the pandemic hoax.

N0HD likes this.
  3. K9GLS

K9GLS Guest

Kind of makes you wonder what's going on when you die in a head on collision yet test positive for the China virus your cause of death is China virus. I think the hospitals get paid more money for a Covid-19 patient. Dr. Jensen has an interesting perspective to all this.

N0HD, KC2YMO, WN1MB and 1 other person like this.
  4. WN1MB

WN1MB Ham Member QRZ Page

The following clip is from a Fauci presentation on January 10, 2017 - 10 days prior to Trump's innauguration:

"Surpise" outbreak, Dr. Fauci?

There(in) lies the rub.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    KC2YMO and N8ZI like this.
  5. N8ZI

Nice to see you are not fooled by this false flag narrative. Check I out the recent Stanford and University of Southern California research proving it was a fabricated profiteering scam.

Dr Buttar Interview:
    https://youtu.be/WGbYHJcMbz8

Dr: Shiva interview:
    https://youtu.be/GmD3EoSRgsI

Full USC press conference https://youtu.be/S6mSpIeBS18

Reuters article:
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-he...

White House Press Room Hot Mic credit Golden State Times:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWXP...

6. MW1CFN

MW1CFN Ham Member QRZ Page

But be careful the added resource use doesn't start to cause decode failures.

7. KG5THG

KG5THG Ham Member QRZ Page

One thing I can say for sure is our hiding under ours beds was not the answer. We haven't even come out yet and we already don't like what we see.

GM4BRB, W5CJA, K9GLS and 1 other person like this.
  8. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

This is a false and injurious statement.

I expect you to make a full and public apology.

Here is a factual example negating the 'promulgation of internet hysteria' of which you accuse me. To wit:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/20/opinion/coronavirus-testing-pneumonia.html?smid=em-share

Don't want to read?

Same conclusions on the oximeter.

Mine came from a roundtable I have with physicians. If you don't want me to promulgate vital information to our fellow hams then just come out and say it.

* BUY an oximeter

* MEASURE your baseline

** IF you have ANY SYMPTOMS, MONITOR with your oximeter frequently

* If your O2 level decreases then CALL your Doc, and (likely)GO TO THE ER--before the walking pneumonia becomes catastrophic and they throw you on your stomach with a tube down your throat, and you hallucinate out of your mind, with occasional delusions on whether you are in heaven or hell...

OK?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    W9JEF and WQ4G like this.
  9. N8ZI

Let's not forget the United Nations Mandate 21 aka "Agenda 21" states that by the year 2030 they want the world's population down to 500 million humans.
    Currently there are roughly 7.7 Billion humans so in less than ten years the U.N. will eradicate 7.2 Billion humans by any means necessary.
    Bill Gates (Cabal Kingpin) states they will achieve that goal through toxic vaccines, forced birth control and abortions.

GM4BRB and WN1MB like this.
  10. K9GLS

K9GLS Guest

Upper right hand corner is a button that says "unwatch thread". Comes in very handy to ignore all the fan splatter.

N0KEW and N8ZI like this.
  11. WN1MB

WN1MB Ham Member QRZ Page

Ahem. Don't hold your breath.

WR2E did NOT say "You are now promulgating internet Covid hysteria."

He said he believed you are doing so.

Those two words make a huge difference.

WR2E may believe the Earth is flat, but that doesn't make it so.

Good luck in court...

WR2E and N8ZI like this.
  12. N8ZI

$2.2 Trillion COVID19 stimulus divided by the 330 million US inhabitants equates to 2,200,000,000,000÷330,000,000=6,666.6666666667.
    Remind me of the "Number of the Beast"........

Things that make you go hhhhmmmmm.......

GM4BRB likes this.
  13. W1YW

W1YW Ham Member QRZ Page

Huh?

What silliness is this??

Don't bother...I just put you on the 'ignore list'.

14. N8ZI

That's ok :)
    The world is waking up to reality and learning the truth. Some just take longer than others.

15. WR2E

WR2E XML Subscriber QRZ Page

It's not false, it's what I believe.

In what way were you injured?

No, there's no apology forthcoming, sorry.

(I did read the article, BTW, but I don't believe it.)

WN1MB likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.