ad: MLSons-1

Ham Talk Live! Episode 149 - Live Contest Online Scoreboard

Discussion in 'Amateur Radio News' started by WB9VPG, Jan 15, 2019.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: abrind-2
ad: Radclub22-2
ad: Left-2
ad: Left-3
  1. WB9VPG

WB9VPG XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Victor Androsov, VA2WA, Randy Thompson, K5ZD, and Bruce Horn, WA7BNM are on Ham Talk Live! this Thursday (1/17) at 9 pm EST to take your calls about real-time contest scoring! This team from contestonlinescore.com has developed a system for contests to have a running score, automatically updated while the contest is happening for most major contests.

Tune into Ham Talk Live! Thursday night at 9 pm EST (Friday 0200Z) by going to hamtalklive.com. When the audio player indicates LIVE, just hit the play button!

If you miss the show live, you can listen on demand anytime also at hamtalklive.com; or a podcast version is on nearly all podcast sites a few minutes after the live show is over. Some sites include Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, SoundCloud, and iHeart Podcasts; and it's also available on YouTube. A replay is also broadcast on WTWW 5085 AM on Saturday nights (Time TBD).

Be sure to CALL in with your questions and comments by calling 812-NET-HAM-1 live during the call-in segment of the show. You can also tweet your questions before or during the show to @HamTalkLive.

contest online score.jpg va2wa.jpg

AA5AZ and F4VSE like this.
  2. W3WOR

W3WOR Ham Member QRZ Page

This gets my attention.

AA5AZ likes this.
  3. KC9EE

KC9EE Ham Member QRZ Page

I love the live score board. Nothing like a little horse race with some buds to motivate staying in the chair.

AA5AZ and NN7M like this.
  4. VA2WDQ

VA2WDQ Ham Member QRZ Page

5. K9UR

K9UR Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Do they work with logging software other than the N1MM and Writelog ?

6. VA2WDQ

VA2WDQ Ham Member QRZ Page

7. MONA2500

MONA2500 QRZ Member

I cherish the live score board. Not at all like a little pony race with a few buds to propel remaining in the seat.

8. AF4RK

AF4RK Ham Member QRZ Page

I would use it if it is integrated into N1MM+.

9. KO7SS

KO7SS Subscriber QRZ Page

It is

10. KC9EE

KC9EE Ham Member QRZ Page

John it's under Configurer, Score Reporting.

11. N1XAC

N1XAC Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I also have a FTP site setup for ftp from the N3FJP software or any thing you want to use it for. www.youhamlogs.com
    n1xac.yourhamlogs.com is my site that I have all my N3FJP going too