ad: AlphaRF-1

Ham Radio

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by W2QFR, Mar 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. W2QFR

W2QFR Guest

Hi,

I'm the son of W2QFR. I'm tasked with handling my father's estate including his collection of 70+ years of radio equipment (literature, transmitters, recievers, transceivers, teletype, antennas, etc.) It's very overwhelming. I'm located in Westchester, NY and would like to sell all this equipment as quickly as possible to hopefully local buyers. Would like to start with his largest items like his Johnson Viking Kilowatt Desk. Have seen this work numerous times of course but not sure of its state now. W2QFR had dimentia so was off the air for at least last 5 years but have no reason to believe that it isn't in working condition or could easily be put into service. Have seen this go for $4000.00 but all offers will be considered. As I said local pickup would be apprciated or will work with buyer's shipper to make arrangements.

Thanks for reading,

Steve

PS. Attached are some pictures and list of items in station inventory that will also be for sale including 28ASR and 32 KSR teletype machines. Also, have pretty complete set of QST magazines dating back decades.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
  2. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.