Ham Radio Youth Net

Discussion in 'Youth Forum' started by KG8CX, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. KG8CX

KG8CX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

To all hams interested in youth, check out the YACHT Youth Net on the W8PIF-R echolink repeater #481872 Sat. at 7pm CST. We have check ins from all over the U.S. An HF youth net is in the planning stage by AC8PI, stop by and find out the progress. School club Roundup Feb. 9-13 on HF. 73 de KG8CX

2. KE0BPK

KE0BPK Ham Member QRZ Page

OK i put the station in my favorites menu. I hope to be able to attend.

3. KG8CX

KG8CX XML Subscriber QRZ Page

to KE0BPK...Good, hope to hear from you on the YACHT Youth Net at 7pm CST on W8PIF-R. We have anywhere from 15 to 20+ check ins from multiple states. Along with echolink comments, the "chat box" gets quite busy. We'll talk about an HF youth net on Sundays at 1pm CDST. Anyone reading this is welcome to connect up to the YYN. We are a growing youth ham group with members of all ages throughout the country and in several DX ones too. 73 de Ed KG8CX

4. KE0BPK

KE0BPK Ham Member QRZ Page

I have been having problems with echo-link lately on my computer. I can't figure out the port forwarding for my net gear router. I also been at my uncles house for spring break and forgot my mobile device at home. UGH!! But this upcoming week I hope to check in. See you on the air!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.