ad: ProAudio-1

Ham Radio Travel Trailer

Discussion in 'General Merchandise' started by N5RK, May 12, 2018.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
ad: l-assoc
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
  1. N5RK

N5RK XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I am selling my Ham Radio Travel Trailer. It is a 2001 Jayco Eagle 266, 26 foot, all aluminum, pull behind with one slide-out. It has a Hensley hitch(https://www.hensleymfg.com) for easy/safe towing. The Jayco has the following features:

· Kenwood TS480s with a CW filter and panadapter provision. Mounted on the wall behind the sofa bed. The control head for the TS480 can be moved around so you can operate from the sofa or dinette. You need your own laptop. Laptop not included.

· SGC automatic antenna tuner

· Eagle One 31ft fiberglass collapsible Antenna

· 3/8 X 24 antenna mount for various antennas- several Ham Sticks and Hustler antennas included.

· Dual AGM batteries

· 1000 watt power converter

· 2 Meter 50 watt Kenwood mobile

· The aluminum siding appears to be electrically grounded and provides a very good ground plane. I always received good signal reports.

· Heavy Duty frame with shock absorbers on each wheel.

The Jayco Eagle has the following features:

· Hensley Trailer Hitch

· One big slide out

· Queen bed

· Microwave, 3 burner stove and oven, refrigerator that runs on gas or 120 vac

· Dual mode hot water heater gas or 120 VAC

· Dinette with 4 removal chairs, rare option

· Sofa bed

· Sleeps 4 adults

· Gas grill

· Spare tire

· Electric tongue jack

· 32” smart TV, DVD player, factory installed sound system with AM/FM and CD player

· Central heating and Air Conditioning

Links to information about the Hensley hitch

https://www.hensleymfg.com/products/the-hensley-arrow/

This trailer is 17 years but is in excellent condition for its age. The Jayco is from the desert southwest and there is no evidence of rust. There is a spot on the carpet in front of the sofa which is covered up by the brown rug and slight scratch on the slide out caused by a tree limb. This trailer has never been involved in an accident. To the best of my knowledge everything works: AC, heating, hot water heater, water pump. The trailer was winterized several years ago. There is many good years left in this trailer because it was the top of the line Jayco, one of the premier builders of RV’s.

Thanks for Looking. P1020992.jpg

Attached Files:

KP4SX, AE5SB and N2IU like this.
  2. N5RK

The price is $9000. Thanks for Looking John N5RK

3. N5RK

The trailer and all the radio equipment comes from a NON SMOKING environment. No one has ever smoked inside the trailer.
    063 (1).jpg