Canceled Ham Radio Items

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by K0JCL, May 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. K0JCL

K0JCL Ham Member QRZ Page

Ladies and gentleman...come one come all. It's time for the deal of the century. I have for sale one lot of ham candy dubbed "The whole kit and caboodle". I have included several photos, so please look close. The items presented to you today are in an amazing "like really new" condition. Everything--with the exception of the Open Spot-- was recently purchased from either HRO, or GigaParts. All items were used and stored inside in an environment free of smoke, pets, moisture, and children. I shall list the items for your viewing pleasure...

1. ICOM-5100A Deluxe (like really new and included everything)
    2. PowerWerx 30A power supply (like really new and ran the 5100 everything included)
    3. Open Spot hotspot (Works Flawlessly and everything included)
    4. BaoFeng BHF8HP with the "Real" programming cable (all original items included minus the box)
    5. Diamond SPM-35 Heavy Duty Magnet Mount (Used inside my bedroom never outdoors everything included)
    6. Diamond Nr770HB Dual Band 2m/70cm high gain antenna (Used with the magnetic base everything included)
    7. Ten foot of low loss coax (Used to connect antenna in bedroom to 5100)
    8. Two Double female UHF adapters
    9. SMA to female UHF adapter (Used to connect Baofeng to external antenna)
    10. Pack of Bongo cable ties

As you can see, this is a good assortment of items. I mainly used the radio for DSTAR and talking on local repeaters. I imagine it would make someone a very nice mobile setup. Now for the hard part. I want to sell everything as is, no warranty, as a whole, unbroken lot. I am going to put a price out there to start us off. However, I am open to offers. I accept PayPal, Money Orders, and Checks (wait till clears). I will incur the shipping cost and reserve the right to choose the method most advantageous to me, insured of course.

Attached Files:

W6GH and AE8Q like this.
  2. K0JCL

750$ is what I am asking.

3. WA7F

WA7F Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Will you separate the caboodle? :)

4. K0JCL

Depends upon your definition of separate.

5. NZ4X

NZ4X XML Subscriber QRZ Page

If you decide to separate how much for the power supply?

KB0FKT likes this.
  6. KD5IKX

KD5IKX Platinum Subscriber Platinum Subscriber QRZ Page

If you decide to separate, I'll offer you $120 (shipped) for the antenna, mag mount and three adapters.....

7. WA5HOG

WA5HOG Ham Member QRZ Page

Will you take $600

8. K0JCL

Sorry, I cannot go that low. Shipping is going to cost a pretty penny for everything.

9. WA5HOG

WA5HOG Ham Member QRZ Page

so what would shipping be to 71913 zip be ?? my email is wa5hog@sandercentral.com

10. W4DSM

W4DSM Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

If you split it up, I would be interested in the Icom 5100A.

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.