ad: Winterfest-1

Ham Radio Estate Sale

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by n2jh, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. N4BQL

N4BQL Ham Member QRZ Page

Ham Sale

Hello Amanda,
    Sorry for your loss. It happens to us all. It you still have the ic-275a I would be interested in it. And if not to much trouble prices on the other items, listed and not.

Thanks,
    Chuck N4BQL

2. N0IRC

N0IRC Ham Member QRZ Page

Amanda.
    Very sorry for your loss.
    When you find time would you please send me a list of items for sale, and what your expected sale prices will be.
    n0irc@comcast.net
    Thanks
    N0IRC

3. KD7ACK

KD7ACK Guest

Yaesu 736R

what is the condition and price on the Yaesu 736R you can e-mail me at kd7ack@msn.com Cy

4. N8RXB

N8RXB Ham Member QRZ Page

Please advise price for ICOM AT150. Thank you.
    Greg Hoffman N8RXB
    email: ghmariner@comcast.net

5. W6OMQ

W6OMQ Ham Member QRZ Page

Is the Icom R71A receiver still for sale? Price?
    Thanks, Bill W6OMQ

6. N8RXB

N8RXB Ham Member QRZ Page

Icom at150

Please advise if you still have ICOM AT150 tuner and suggested price.
    Thank you. G.Hoffman email : ghmariner@comcast.net

7. KK4WS

KK4WS Ham Member QRZ Page

Please advise what ham equipment is left and what the price is for what is left. Thanks TIM KK4WS@arrl.net

8. WA9LJK

WA9LJK Ham Member QRZ Page

I am sorry for your loss. My Dad died 2 years ago and my mother 4 years ago.

I am interested in the FT-736R. Is it still for sale? If so, how much what are the specs. If you send me you phone number, I can call you.

Jim Patch

WA9LJK

Wisconsin

9. KM5VK

KM5VK Ham Member QRZ Page

can you send price list and info about the ft-736r. thanks and sorry for your lost. km5vk@hotmail.com

10. N2YEV

N2YEV Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Amanda,
    I am so deeply sorry for the loss of your father. I lost mine some years ago and from time to time I still feel the loss of his wisdom. Anyway I will miss your father as well as wee used to chat quite regularly on VHF. And I see that you have some of that gear for sale and I am interested in the IC-575 10M and 6M rig. If you couls send a description of its condition and your price requirements I will be glad to send you a check for the amount .

Regards,

Jim, N2YEV:eek:

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.