Ham Radio Estate Sale

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by n2jh, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: L-MFJ
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-3
  1. N9OL

N9OL Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

Sorry for your loss

Amanda- will you send me the list of items and what you are asking for them? What version is the 706?

Thanks

n9ol at arrl dot net

2. K4LJP

K4LJP Ham Member QRZ Page

Amanda; I am truly sorry for your loss. I'm sure the amateur radio community will miss the man "from Ripley, believe it or not"!! I hope it's not too mugh trouble to ask if you have set a price on the Icom 706? Thank you, and may the Lord bless and keep you!!

3. W5TVP

W5TVP Ham Member QRZ Page

Icom at150

Hi Amanda, sorry for the loss of your Dad. Would like to know the price of the ICOM AT150 and if you have the OPC-137 cable that hooks up the radio to the tuner? I want to hook it up to a ICOM 751A.
    Thank-you, W5TVP Marlin

4. W8EDX

W8EDX Ham Member QRZ Page

Radio prices and condition

Would like the price for the IC 735 and the Ft736R. Also do you know the condition of these two radios. Are they working or broken? Any mic's, power cord and owner manual?
    You can reply by email or by telephone.

w8edx@comcast.net

586-944-5560

THANKS,

Ed - W8EDX

5. N2PHI

N2PHI Ham Member QRZ Page

RE Items for Sale

Hi Amanda,

Sorry for your loss of your father. I was wondering what price are you looking to get for IC 706 and can you further tell what model it is. What area are you from so I can get an idea on shipping. I maybe interested in the other items as well. I am looking for an HF radio, I am not sure if you know what type that is or not but if you do what kind is available and for what price. Thanks.

Rick - N2PHI So Jersey

6. N2RRA

N2RRA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Hello Amanda,

Our prayers go out to you and the family! If you are located in the Tri-State or 100 mile distance from the White Plains, NY 10604 area I'd be glad to swing by and eleviate some of the troubles of packing or shipping. I'm interested in quite a few items and interested in others.

Thanks!
    Eric
    N2RRA@aol.com

7. KA6TXM

KA6TXM QRZ Member

Sorry for your Loss

Hello Amanda , just wondering how to get a hold of you.
    My e-mail is ka6txm@comcast.net please send me a price list and contact info.

Thank you

Jeff KA6TXM

8. WB4ROA

WB4ROA Ham Member QRZ Page

Hello Amanda. I am very sorry for your loss. What are you asking for the ICOM 71A receiver, and do you have a photo you could email? (hsa@wb4roa.com).

Thanks,

Hank WB4ROA

9. N3JQD

N3JQD Ham Member QRZ Page

Sorry about your loss. Could you please email me with your contact info.?
    I'm interested in the IC-706 and/or the R71A. Thank you for your time. Bob N3JQD ( bobsalmon@juno.com )

10. N2ASS

N2ASS Ham Member QRZ Page

hi it is me again i am not sure if the messgaes are getting through so i will try this way my email is greggmessina@yahoo.com cell is 631 278 6710 i will take a lot of stuff i can pay with pay pal or money order ,postal ones are the best you can cash them at the post office thanks

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.