Ham Radio Estate Sale

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by n2jh, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
  1. n2jh

n2jh Guest

Hi. My father (N2JH) passed away last August and I have been trying to sell his equipment. I have a list of items that are for sale. There's a great deal of equipment. If you are interested in anything, let me know. The prices are negotiable.
    Thanks for looking.

Here is a short list of some of the equipment I have inventoried.

ICOM IC706
    Pyramid PS-25
    Heathkit PS-IP28
    Mirage B3016
    Astron PS RS-35A
    ICOM 475H
    SWR Bridge Heathkit HM2140
    ICOM AT150
    Astron PS VS20m
    ICOM PS55
    ICOM IC575A
    Yaesu FT-736R
    ICOM IC275A
    ICOM IC735
    O'Scope BK 1570A
    WaveTek Model 4200
    TenTech PS model 280
    ICOM R71A

There is a great deal more, so if you are looking for something in particular, let me know and I can see if he had it.

Thank you again for looking.

Amanda

2. WR2E

WR2E Ham Member QRZ Page

Contact info ?

Hi Amanda,

My belated condolences for your loss.

Would one contact you here ? or ... ?

Regards,
    Jeff

3. K5IX

K5IX Guest

ino

I am sorry for your loss... I lost my father a couple of years ago...

I was wondering if you had any idea of the prices of the items you have listed...thank you

4. K9RCM

K9RCM Ham Member QRZ Page

PM sent to you

5. KJ4AYT

KJ4AYT Ham Member QRZ Page

Amanda,

My condolences for your loss, its a terrible thing to have to go through. God Bless you all.

I am interested in the Icom 706 and the Astron 35A, could you send the price list for all the items? Thank you, Kurt

6. KG6YOC

KG6YOC Ham Member QRZ Page

Hi Amanda, I am deeply sorry for your loss, I lost my father 2 months ago. WHen you gat a chance, can you send me the prices of the gear, and anything else that you might have. Thanks
    Bill

7. VA3TO

VA3TO Guest

Rip n2jh

Hi Amanda.
    I saw your ad on the QRZ swap list and couldn't believe what I read. I used to talk to your dad John on occasion across lake Ontario. I'll never forget his unique way of telling people where he was located "...in Ripley NY, believe it or not !". I once took my family on a visit to Erie, PA and I tried all weekend to meet up with your dad but he apparently wasn't available.
    Anyway, he will be missed by some of us Canucks that used to chat with him on VHF sideband.
    May he rest in peace.

Hugh Duff, VA3TO/NA3TO Waterdown, Ontario, Canada

8. n2jh

n2jh Guest

Thank you all for your responses and kind words. You can email me at radeperdue@embarqmail.com and I should be able to get you a list and prices by the weekend. I don't work fast! I have two small boys and a husband in Afghanistan. I apologize for the wait.

Thanks again.

9. WN9VMR

WN9VMR Ham Member QRZ Page

10. W6MEM

W6MEM Ham Member QRZ Page

My condolences on your loss, my mother passed this last February.
    PM sent.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.