For Sale Ham radio equipment by owner liquidation

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Gear For Sale' started by WD8BFZ, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: K5AB-Elect-1
ad: Subscribe
ad: Left-2
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-MFJ
  1. WD8BFZ

WD8BFZ Ham Member QRZ Page

Large collection of ham radio equipment for sale. All in working excellent condition with manuals and original packaging. Please respond for a complete list and photos. 73s

Attached Files:

2. KA2ZEY

KA2ZEY Ham Member QRZ Page

What are the specs on the KX3 and what's in the black bags? Any portable antennas? ka2zey@yahoo.uk.com (I'm in NY)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  3. K8EF

K8EF Ham Member QRZ Page

Sorry to see you are selling your station Harriet ..I have interest in a few items in the group photo. JJames@sintz1.com 73

4. AD0MV

AD0MV Ham Member QRZ Page

So send me more photos and the list. Include your call sign on at least one of the photos.

5. K9AZY

K9AZY Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

would also like to know if you have any portable antennas and how much coax
    thanks and 73
    K9AZY

6. WD8BFZ

Good afternoon, my husband, k8hgy rich Feldman, passed away suddenly. We are looking for a new home for all of his equipment. We have a list we can email in a spreadsheet. The equipment list is very extensive.

7. AE5OX

AE5OX Ham Member QRZ Page

8. WD8BFZ

May I email you the list? My husband, k8hgy rich Feldman passed away and we are looking for

9. KJ4PF

KJ4PF Ham Member QRZ Page

Please send me the lost of equipment for sale. DVC3565@aol.com I might be interested, and we are only 40 miles apart.
    Tnx es 73,
    Dave-KJ4PF

10. K8ERS

K8ERS XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I'm sorry for your lost i would aslo like a list my email is K8ERS@qsl.net
    thanks Eric

11. QRZ
    Important Rules
    Have you read the Swapmeet Rules?

This forum enforces a set of buying/selling rules for the benefit of all users. Make sure that you're familiar with the rules before posting or replying in this area. Got questons? Contact our moderation team here...

All Sellers Must Be Verified As of July 1, 2019, only Verified Users are permitted to post in this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.