Ham Radio Deluxe Support hacked my computer

Discussion in 'Ham Radio Discussions' started by N2SUB, Dec 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: L-MFJ
ad: Left-2
ad: Subscribe
  1. KC2UGV

KC2UGV Ham Member QRZ Page

A free email account, sent an email to you 30 minutes prior to you posting this...

Um... I could have done that, to prove a point. Was the account 45 minutes old?

K0LOD, N3AWS, W7UUU and 3 others like this.
  2. N7ZAL

N7ZAL Ham Member QRZ Page

Amazing...I still don't think they have a clue. Just when I'm ready to give them a chance...that now pops up.

Amazing. :(

WU8Y, N3AWS and N6MEJ like this.
  3. KB1SNJ

KB1SNJ Ham Member QRZ Page

I didn't think that Juno was even available anymore, but, you can get a free new Juno email account right here!

http://www.juno.com/freeemail

4. KY5U

KY5U Subscriber QRZ Page

You guys are just supporting the "ham is the worst customer in the world" point with this "he coulda just created that email account..." bulls#it.

Great hayzues in a hand-basket, I know companies need to get past this kind of human stool sample customer behavior and give great service or get out of the business but my goodness it must be hard to buck up and be nice to hams.

5. K4AR

K4AR Ham Member QRZ Page

Woohoo! I finally put some 5-lander on the ignore list! It works great! I genuinely hope that HRD prospers, but the goofball fanboy they have on has done more to hurt them than help, and did more to extend the life of this thread than any HRD staffer ever - just for the purposes of his own narcissism.

NK2U, KD9DAL, KV5J and 6 others like this.
  6. KI3U

KI3U Ham Member QRZ Page

KB1NXE wrote in post #1635 (p.164) :

" You must live in a valley where I would prefer to live. But alas, the real world is..... "

The real world is at least to some extent shaped by the experiencing realist. At least. Denial of that principle amounts to declaring the status of reacting automaton, which conveniently brings with it the abrogation of personal responsibility and accountability in any meaningful sense.

Berj / KI3U

7. N7ZAL

N7ZAL Ham Member QRZ Page

I have a few on ignore and it makes for a lot better forum. It was either that or quit. I don't think QRZ needs to conduct psychological counseling. :)

NK2U and (deleted member) like this.
  8. K4AR

K4AR Ham Member QRZ Page

Yep. They need a Children's Table in another room so the adults can talk among themselves.

NK2U, WU8Y, N3AWS and 1 other person like this.
  9. ON8CB

ON8CB XML Subscriber QRZ Page

Don't feed the trolls...

NK2U, OH8STN, N6MEJ and 1 other person like this.
  10. K4AR

K4AR Ham Member QRZ Page

perhaps - but the most annoying one, I no longer see. That works too.

NK2U, N7ZAL, ON8CB and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.