Ham Radio Deluxe and FTDX101D

Discussion in 'Software Defined Radio (SDR)' started by KN4SA, Apr 25, 2021.

ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: MessiPaoloni-1
ad: L-Geochron
ad: Left-3
ad: abrind-2
ad: HRDLLC-2
ad: Left-2
ad: L-MFJ
  1. KN4SA

KN4SA XML Subscriber QRZ Page

I suspect most with this setup are using FT991A as their rig in setup. FTDX101 is a choice but I have found that the "worked mode" does not track to the logbook. For instance you can work CW and it will mark the mode as USB in the logbook. Selecting and deselecting "track" has no effect. Using FT991A as the rig works fine. I understand that HRD is getting ready to put out a new version. They don't even acknowledge this issue. Is it because everyone is using 991A and has not complained? If you have this rig and use HRD please confirm for me that you are also experiencing this issue when you choose FTDX101d/mp as your rig in setup. Thanks and 73! Loy

2. WA2COP

WA2COP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

I suspect a bug for that specific profile.
    My 101 is coming next week and will let you know if I have the same issue on the version on HRD I am running - 6.7.0.301
    What version are you running?

Well... im running a Flex6300 and the Rig Control selects the proper Mode BUT clearly LogBook is not - when I select DigitalUpper - Logbook selects AM, yet there are options for Digital. If I uncheck track I can override it.

Will get back to you when I get the new rig.

3. WA2COP

WA2COP Premium Subscriber QRZ Page

FYI latest release notes yesterday said they addressed the tracking issue

waiting on my rig still